Monday, July 6, 2009

Adorable Australian Cattle Dog mix puppy-Adopted!!



This cute little guy was found as a stray out in the county. Probably about 2 months old. He appears to be an Australian Cattle Dog mix. Look at that face. I'm assuming he would love nothing more than to go home with someone that he can play with all day!! For more information on this adorable mix, please contact the City of Boerne Animal Control at 830-249-2456 or contact Dino with the shelter at darellano@ci.boerne.tx.us.

2 comments:

  1. Laura we tried to adopt him out today to Ryan - we were told he is already adopted - please let me know if this information is incorrect. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also told this little guy was adopted, but I am not sure by who. If you have any more questions, you can contact me at laura@substation9.com or 770.851.8535. I will get better at checking comments on the blog as well. Sorry took so long to respond.

    ReplyDelete