Friday, August 7, 2009

Update:Pictures of Snickers and his new family


This is Snickers with his new family having a blast! He got a second chance for a happy life with Kelly Goolsby and his son. Now the whole family can start making wonderful memories together with their new family member :)






This cute guy was living in Austin. His family doesn't have enough time to spend with him. He has dug out of the yard and they are afraid he will get hit by a car. This boy is ready to go-he is current on vaccinations, neutered, on heartworm preventative and he is great with kids. If this dachshund interests you, please call Kita at 830.988.2377 for more information. He can't wait to go home with a friend and family that will play games with him!!

2 comments:

  1. Laura we tried to adopt him out today to Ryan - we were told he is already adopted - please let me know if this information is incorrect. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond. I didn't realize I had a comment. I will get better at checking comments, but you can also contact me at laura@substation9.com or 770.851.8535. This guy was just recently adopted out to a coworker, but only in the last wk.

    ReplyDelete